There are two ways in which a number can be searched and purchased
- Through the Darbird dashboard
- Using Darbird number API
To Buy a number from the Darbird dashboard, follow the below steps:
- Navigate to number tab from Darbird account.
- Search the number by Country, Prefix, Location.
- The numbers can be filtered based on functionality like SMS, Voice, or Both.
- Numbers can also be searched by filtering by the type of number Local, Mobile, Toll-free.
- Click on Buy number and the number is added to your account.
- Every number listed will have the functionality (SMS/Voice) mentioned right next to it along with the pricing that can be reviewed before buying a number.
- Once the number is been purchased to the Darbird account, this can be found in Your numbers tab on the Darbird dashboard.
- To Buy numbers through Darbird number API, please click here.
- There is no limit on the number of Darbird phone numbers you can buy from your account, provided there are enough credits in your account to purchase the numbers.
Numbers are subject to availability and if you are unable to find a number of specific prefix or location, you can create a ticket with our support team.
To know more about how to procure a number through Darbird number API, please click here.
Do contact our support team in case you have any queries.