Why do we need this?
Darbird works on a prepaid balance basis. This means you pay for any messages that you send, purchased numbers, voice calling, and more with your upgrade balance.
To get started, you will need to top-up a minimum balance of NGN 500, USD 15, or equivalent in your chosen currency.
How do I top up?
To top up your balance, follow these steps:
- At the left side of the DashBoard, click on the price → Top-up
- You will then be redirected to the ‘TopUp’ page. Here, specify how much credit unit you would like to purchase. (Note: Depending on your location, specific VAT rules will apply and you may need to pay VAT.)
- Choose your preferred payment method on the select option form (Note: Check the list of payment gateway).
- Click on ‘Checkout details’ to pay.
- You will then be notified on the next page if you have successfully made your payment, and you will receive an email on the status as well. If your payment has failed, please check our troubleshooting guide on making payments.
- You can view all the Invoices related to your account in your invoice overview.
Something to keep in mind:
- First-time payments can take around 24 hours to process.
If your payment is taking over 24 hours to process, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number.